Building Filters

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Building Filters

Postby bagholder66 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:24 am

when adding mutiple criteria to a new filter the “and” is automatically selected - meaning all criteria must be present when applying filter. I would like to change the “and” to an “OR” - but i am unable to select “or” because the button to do so is not lit. How do I change the and to OR? Thanks
bagholder66

Re: Building Filters

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:28 pm

You need to select the relevant filters so they are highlighted in blue but if they are already in a single filter then you will need to choose that filter and then 'Ungroup' it first:

Guide: Grouping Filters
Flag_Hippo

Postby bagholder66 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:07 pm

The ungroup button is not available either…..I can highlight (blue) ONE part of the filter, either - “3b preflop” or “called 3b preflop” - but not both, and even then both the ungroup button and the “or” button are not available. For instance, lets say I am trying to look at 3 bet pots. I am able to filter down to where i can see pots where I 3 bet (440 hands) , or pots where i called a 3 bet (205 hands) - but i can’t see them together as a group of 645 hands. Appreciate the help….
bagholder66

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:38 am

You need to select both filters together before those options become available. To do that hold the CTRL-key while selecting.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4