pt4 to hem2

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

pt4 to hem2

Postby YellowYes » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:37 pm

I have been saving my ignition hands and after importing them into pt4 successfully - I'd just delete the hand history files. So I have my ignition database in pt4 ... now I want to take these hands into hem2 .... and dont have original hand files ... is there an easy way to get them into hem2? I asked on the hem forums and they told me I need original hand history files which I dont have ... I basically have my pt4 database and thats it.
YellowYes

Re: pt4 to hem2

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:47 am

You can export hands from your database but I don't know if they will import into Holdem Manager.
Flag_Hippo

Postby YellowYes » Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:12 pm

Lets assume I dont have access to original hand history files that were imported into pt4. Once you convert them into pt4 format is there any possible way to get original hand files so they can be converted into a different format. ala a bit of reverse engineering or is this to troublesome?
YellowYes

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:10 am

If you export hands that were originally saved in a .txt format (such as Ignition) then PokerTracker 4 will export them as per the originals. If you want the original files themselves you would need to contact your poker site but if the hands were created using the grabber then that wouldn't apply since PokerTracker 4 created those in the first place. With regards to exporting from PokerTracker 4 there can be exceptions such as for files that are saved in an .xml format (e.g. iPoker) and hands that like will be exported in a .txt format.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4