How recall stats on a player?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

How recall stats on a player?

Postby dmilks21 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:14 am

Hi All, I just purchased PokerTracker4 and have been using it for a few days with Poker Stars. The other day I played a 2-3 hour session and there was one player who was playing at my table the entire time. Therefore, I was able to collect a lot of stats on him because we played so many hands. Today, I logged onto play and noticed this same player was at my table. I was excited because I had collected a lot of stats on him from the previous day. However, when it looked at his stats, it only showed the stats from the session we just started. I only had about 35 hands on him when I should have had likely close to 1,000 hands on statistics on him. Is there anyway I can setup/configure PokerTracker4 to automatically remember past sessions or more specifically past players I've played against and automatically import their stats from these previously played sessions when they sit down at the same table as me? Any help would be appreciated.
dmilks21

Re: How recall stats on a player?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:16 pm

Lifetime statistics are enabled by default for opponents unless session statistics have been enabled (click the PT-icon on the table) and/or HUD filters are being used:

Guide: HUD Options & Profiles (Filters)

If you need further assistance capture this issue in a log file and send that to us in a Support Ticket with all relevant information:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4