Can't get Omaha Hands to show

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Can't get Omaha Hands to show

Postby bicketybam » Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:25 am

I am having a hard time getting my Omaha hands to show. I downloaded the trial version software. I ran through the setup and I am pretty sure I saw a message regarding Omaha hands. I think the next thing I did was enable the trial version of Omaha. It still didn't show my Omaha stats. I then purchased the small stakes version of both Omaha and Holdem. I reran the software and entered the registration code. Sill no Omaha. I then went and purchased the holdem pro upgrade. Still nothing. I haven't purchased the Omaha pro ugrade yet because that would raise my total cost beyond what the pro versions of both initially cost. I know I have low limit Omaha hands in my hand histories (I actually opened one of the files from the PokerTracker hand history folder). I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I play on Intertops. Any help would be appreciated.
bicketybam

Re: Can't get Omaha Hands to show

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:01 pm

Did you import any Omaha hands after upgrading? The Omaha hands that were processed while only a Holdem license was active wouldn't have imported into your database but you can import them now using 'Play Poker -> Get Hands From Disk'.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4