Ignition poker foe's hole cards not showing in replay

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Ignition poker foe's hole cards not showing in replay

Postby Ricardo » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:48 pm

This is weird. Suddenly Ignition poker foe's hole cards not showing in replay in View stats for my latest imported batch of hands. The options box to show hole cards is checked. Hero's cards are showing . Foe's cards have always appeared before. The foe's hole cards are all listed and visible in the HH in the PT4 processed files. Not sure what caused this. Did I misclick a PT4 buttton somewhere? BTW, I've recently used pokersnowie to import some other batches of hands but not this batch. How can this be fixed so I can see the foes hole cards again?
Ricardo

Re: Ignition poker foe's hole cards not showing in replay

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:25 am

Have you used the 'Hand Grabber' prior to importing downloaded hands? If not please enable logging, reproduce this problem in the replayer and then send your log file to us in a Support Ticket with your hand history sample. You can access the 'Logs' folder with the log file by clicking 'File -> Open User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and the log will be a text file called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log'.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Ricardo » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:03 pm

I've notice I had Hand Grabber on enable but never intended to use it. Under PT logs all it has is ignitiongrabber logs. I disabled it now. I'm trying to create some PT4 logs. As I posted i manually inspected the processed files and the hole cards are all there, so I assume they should be visible on "replay hand" under stats but they arent. I'll try to create some new logs..
Ricardo

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:11 am

If you have imported grabbed hands before downloaded hands then you will need to purge the grabbed sessions before importing the downloads if you want to see the hole cards (or use a separate database). If hole cards are still not visible after purging or in a new database then please report your issue to us in a Support Ticket with your log file and sample of hands.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Ricardo » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:32 pm

ok I completely disabled handgrabber . Played some new hands and imported them. The new hands show all the hole cards. Good, Now to see the hole cards in the older hands are you saying to purge that part of the data, Ok . After that do I re-import them from processed files? The Hand histories under ignition's folder are gone.
Ricardo

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:02 am

The PokerTracker 4 Ignition hand grabber saves live hands to:

C:\Users\{Windows Login}\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\Ignition

Ignition (Bovada/Bodog) Hand Grabber Guide

and after auto-importing (Play Poker -> Get Hands While Playing) they get archived to:

C:\Users\{Windows Login}\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\Processed

Guide: Processed Files

so you don't want to import from those files again since grabbed hands do not contain hole card data for every player.

Hands you download from the Ignition client after 24 hours get saved to:

C:\<skin name>\Hand History

or

C:\Users\{Windows Login}\AppData\Local\<skin name>\Hand History

Those hands should be imported into PokerTracker 4 using 'Play Poker -> Get Hands From Disk'. Hands manually imported using 'Play Poker -> Get Hands From Disk' do not get moved to the PokerTracker 4 'Processed' folder but you can manually archive them yourself after importing:

Ignition (Bovada/Bodog) Manual Import of Hand Histories Guide
Flag_Hippo

Postby Ricardo » Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:43 pm

For whatever reason, there are actually are no hands in the Ignition folder under Pokertracker and no older hands in the site's hand history folder. This is some weird thing that started when I got Pokersnowie which does not want foe hole cards. You guys give good support. I'll take care of it from here. tks.
Ricardo

Return to PokerTracker 4