HUD working, View Stats not working

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD working, View Stats not working

Postby fx6893 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:57 pm

Hoping this is an easy fix, missing something simple. Started playing on America's Cardroom with a new default and active database, HUD working fine, in Play Poker window it shows all my hands as I'm playing. But when I switch to View Stats window, everything is empty, no hands to analyze. I've tried Refresh, and restarting PT4, still empty. I also checked my other database just to be sure, the ACR hands aren't there either.
My hands are being downloaded from ACR to my hard drive, and PT4 is directed to that correct file. That file is currently empty (PT4 moves the hand histories out of that file, I think), but if I play a few hands with PT4 off any new hand histories start showing up in that file. How can I analyze my history in the View Stats window?
fx6893

Re: HUD working, View Stats not working

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:11 am

Have you selected the correct player in PokerTracker 4?

Guide: Changing the Active Player

Do you have any filters active? If you have no filters enabled try resetting the report to the default state. To do this, right click the empty hand report and choose 'Configure Report'. In the window that appears, click 'Restore to Default' and click 'OK'. If doesn't fix it then please attach a screenshot here or in a Support Ticket so we can see what is going on - get the entire PokerTracker 4 window and don't zoom in on anything.
Flag_Hippo

Postby fx6893 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:30 am

Yep, that was it. Just need to change the Active Player from Hero (Bovada placeholder) to my ACR player name. Thanks!
fx6893

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:50 am

Great. Also if you want to view data from more than one player at a time you can create an alias in PokerTracker 4:

Guide: Player Name Aliases
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4