Ignition HUD Disappearance

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Ignition HUD Disappearance

Postby Keith Dunlap » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:45 am

Yesterday, for no apparent reason, my HUD stopped appearing on Ignition. PT4 grabbing hands fine. But no HUD. Anyone else having this problem? Suggestions? (It is not an "open table" problem.) Thanks.
Keith Dunlap

Re: Ignition HUD Disappearance

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:26 am

So we can investigate this please enable logging in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure > Options' and then restart it before you join any tables. Take a seat at one table, allow the HUD to appear before you open a second table and wait for the HUD to appear there before opening a third e.t.c. If you then have any problem with having a HUD not appearing then take a screenshot and send that to us in a Support Ticket with your log files. You can access the log files by clicking 'File -> Open User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window. Go into the 'Logs' folder and compress all the files there (not the Archive folder, just the files) and send them to us with your screenshot.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Keith Dunlap » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:40 am

HUD is working on ACR, so I suspect it may be an Ignition problem. I play one table at a time. So not a multi-tabling problem. I will follow your dirctions and let you know what happens. Thanks.
Keith Dunlap

Postby Keith Dunlap » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:30 am

Hmmm..HUD just as magically reappeared. I had previously rebooted both PT4 and Ignition, without success. The only thing which could have changed is an internal issue at Ignition, which is/was my suspicion. Thanks for offering to assist, though.
Keith Dunlap

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:40 pm

Thanks for the update.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4