HUD for wrong players on Winamax

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD for wrong players on Winamax

Postby Xavi » Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:56 pm

Hi,

a lot of topics exist about this issue, but I tried everything and nothing is working. I'm playing on Winamax, the HUD is not appearing on the right players (+ a minor issue, Hero hud is appearing for 5 to 10 hands and than disappears even if I set it up to show "everyone but hero").

My preferred seat on both Winamax and PT4 are set up, but no changes. I tried as seen in another topic to delete preferred seats on Winamax and PT4, then play few hands and arrange it correctly manually and "save layout", but I'm stuck because PT4 is not showing the HUD when I don't have my preferred seats on...

I also have the message "The time zone on your computer and the time zone used by Postgres, the database server, do not match" when I'm launching PT4, but I've not been able to correct it (explanations givento fix it are not clear). Could this have an impact ?

Please tell me if you have any solutions !
Xavi

Re: HUD for wrong players on Winamax

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:28 am

Xavi wrote:a lot of topics exist about this issue, but I tried everything and nothing is working. I'm playing on Winamax, the HUD is not appearing on the right players (+ a minor issue, Hero hud is appearing for 5 to 10 hands and than disappears even if I set it up to show "everyone but hero").

My preferred seat on both Winamax and PT4 are set up, but no changes. I tried as seen in another topic to delete preferred seats on Winamax and PT4, then play few hands and arrange it correctly manually and "save layout", but I'm stuck because PT4 is not showing the HUD when I don't have my preferred seats on...

I am aware of an issue with Go Fast games on Mac OSX at this time but if that does not apply to you please enable logging, reproduce this problem and then send your log file to us in a Support Ticket. You can access the 'Logs' folder with the log file by clicking 'File --> Open User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.
Xavi wrote:I also have the message "The time zone on your computer and the time zone used by Postgres, the database server, do not match" when I'm launching PT4, but I've not been able to correct it (explanations givento fix it are not clear). Could this have an impact ?

That is unlikely to have any impact on the HUD but if you let us know what isn't clear in a Support Ticket along with a compressed copy of your postgresql.conf file we can take a look at that for you.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4