HUD size too big after an update

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD size too big after an update

Postby ntm33 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:52 pm

Hello i made a PT4 update just few min ago and after that i go grind but the hud size on table wasnt normal and was bigger than usual ( impossible to multi table or grind with that size ). is there a thing to do, to bring back the hud at the normal size ? i made a video to let you see the problem https://youtu.be/7jBNP3kiwCo
ntm33

Re: HUD size too big after an update

Postby Mechbet » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:10 am

Same problem...
Mechbet

Postby dukeandking » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:18 am

Same problem for me
dukeandking

Postby Kerozhaine » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:03 am

Hello everyone,

I also encounter the same issue on Winamax tables !

As we can see in the last update changelog, changes are been made specificly for Winamax : ""Winamax: Added support for upcoming Winamax release that allows multiple tables within one window. "" Maybe its related ?

Anyway, can we eventually rollback to an older version of PT4 while waiting for a fix ? Is it possible ?
Kerozhaine

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:11 pm

While you can rollback to PokerTracker v4.15.25 the default sizing for the HUD on Winamax has changed in v4.15.26 so if it is too large you will need to resize it which you can do by editing the size of the font used. You can do this for all stats at once instead of individually by going into 'HUD -> Edit HUD Profiles', selecting your HUD profile and clicking the first stat in the Group Items list in the HUD Editor and then shift-clicking the last. Now you can change the font of all the selected stats at once. If you want to change just a subset to match, you can use ctrl+click to highlight individual stats in that area or in the bottom left pane of the editor.
Flag_Hippo

Postby kokolo » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:06 pm

Problem is that scaling is mess since update and there is no way to fix it from user side
kokolo

Postby IlNico » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:27 am

Same issue here. Reducing font size as suggested by Hippo helps, but still very annoying
IlNico

Postby TRNSLTR » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:49 am

I don't know how it is for other people, but for me the scaling fucked up only on winamax tables, which means that changing font size won't help as it will change the size also on other tables which are normal now making them too small then (making a separate hud for winamax is an option) . Is this issue gonna be fixed or are we waiting for winamax update now?
TRNSLTR

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:28 am

The default sizing for the HUD on Winamax has been changed so if you are using the same HUD on other sites you will need to duplicate it via the 'Options' button in the HUD Profile Editor so any changes don't affect those sites. The duplicated profile can then be set as default for Winamax via 'HUD -> Edit HUD Options -> Profile Select'.
Flag_Hippo

Postby TRNSLTR » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:00 am

Ok, gotcha. Thanks!
TRNSLTR

Next

Return to PokerTracker 4