Filter: BTN x BB

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Filter: BTN x BB

Postby gscrmn » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:15 am

Hello!

I would like to create a filter to see hands where I was on BTN, Raised First In and played the pot HU against BB

I tried to put action 1st raise, 2nd fold and 3rd call, but does not work

I can manage to select hands where I RFI on BTN but can not filter for specific hands where I played only against the BB

Thanks a lot!
gscrmn

Re: Filter: BTN x BB

Postby gscrmn » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:25 am

Tried this but not working

Returns ZERO hands

gscrmn

Re: Filter: BTN x BB

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:17 pm

gscrmn wrote:I tried to put action 1st raise, 2nd fold and 3rd call, but does not work

Those filters are specific to the active player only and not every player in the hand.
gscrmn wrote:I would like to create a filter to see hands where I was on BTN, Raised First In and played the pot HU against BB

There isn't a simple filter you can use for the position of callers but you can do this in a custom report with an expression filter:

Code: Select all
tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '80' and tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '08'

You can use this expression filter by clicking on the 'Filters' link and selecting 'Add New Expression Filters' (substitute 'tourney' with 'cash' if you are in a cash report). This post has more information on how the actors and aggressors strings work if you want to filter for different situations.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4