HUD layout doesnt save

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD layout doesnt save

Postby fishnchipzzz » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:58 am

Hey, i've using pt4 for ages and never had this problem until recently. When i enter spin and go and drag all the huds into place where i want them to be, SAVE but next time i enter spin and go they are all messed up again. please help
fishnchipzzz

Re: HUD layout doesnt save

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:21 pm

Are your hands still saving and importing OK? If hands are only being imported via the memory grabber then PokerTracker 4 wouldn't know your preferred seat (if any). If all of your hands are importing then what are your preferred seating settings? We recommend using auto-center:

1. In PokerStars go to "Settings -> Table Appearance -> Preferred Seat" and enable "Always Auto-Center Me". Next deselect any specific preferred seats for the tables displayed below so there are no ticks showing.

2. In PokerTracker 4 go to "Configure -> Site & Import Options -> PokerStars" and enable "Auto-Center". Next deselect any specific preferred seats selected in PokerTracker 4 so there are no ticks showing.

Please note that when you join a regular table PokerTracker does not know where you are seated until after you play your first hand at which point it can then rotate the HUD to the correct places. Also whenever you move/adjust the HUD you should then save those new positions by clicking the PT-icon and choosing "Save Layout". Therefore if you join a table and the view rotates to put you in your preferred seat you should not move/save the HUD until after this happens. Going forward PokerTracker 4 will automate this placement for you (after your first hand at the table has imported). If that doesn't fix it please report this to us in a Support Ticket:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
Flag_Hippo

Postby fishnchipzzz » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:10 pm

thank you for your reply. i am playing on winamax, but i adjusted your advice accordingly and that seemed to do the trick. thanks again
fishnchipzzz

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:35 am

Pleased to hear it.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4