Winamax HUD after update

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Winamax HUD after update

Postby Mike_ » Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:59 am

I dont think I'm the only person to ask about the huge size of the each players stats after the recent update.

When playing full ring , I can barely see the felt !

Is this a known issue ?
Mike_

Re: Winamax HUD after update

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:13 pm

The default sizing for the HUD on Winamax has changed in v4.15.26 so if it is too large you will need to resize it which you can do by editing the size of the font used. You can do this for all stats at once instead of individually by going into 'HUD -> Edit HUD Profiles', selecting your HUD profile and clicking the first stat in the Group Items list in the HUD Editor and then shift-clicking the last. Now you can change the font of all the selected stats at once. If you want to change just a subset to match, you can use ctrl+click to highlight individual stats in that area or in the bottom left pane of the editor. If you are using the same HUD on other sites you will need to duplicate it via the 'Options' button in the HUD Profile Editor so any changes don't affect those sites. The duplicated profile can then be set as default for Winamax via 'HUD -> Edit HUD Options -> Profile Select'.
Flag_Hippo

Postby ALFushko » Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:59 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:The default sizing for the HUD on Winamax has changed in v4.15.26 so if it is too large you will need to resize it which you can do by editing the size of the font used. You can do this for all stats at once instead of individually by going into 'HUD -> Edit HUD Profiles', selecting your HUD profile and clicking the first stat in the Group Items list in the HUD Editor and then shift-clicking the last. Now you can change the font of all the selected stats at once. If you want to change just a subset to match, you can use ctrl+click to highlight individual stats in that area or in the bottom left pane of the editor. If you are using the same HUD on other sites you will need to duplicate it via the 'Options' button in the HUD Profile Editor so any changes don't affect those sites. The duplicated profile can then be set as default for Winamax via 'HUD -> Edit HUD Options -> Profile Select'.

Reduce the size of Hud for Winamax by using font size reduction. How to reduce the size of Mucked cards for Winamax???
ALFushko

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:48 am

The size of the mucked cards isn't configurable. The size may change if you use a different theme via 'Configure -> Themes' or you can create a custom theme with smaller mucked card images.
Flag_Hippo

Postby ALFushko » Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:35 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:The size of the mucked cards isn't configurable. The size may change if you use a different theme via 'Configure -> Themes' or you can create a custom theme with smaller mucked card images.

Thanks for breaking the Poker tracker for Winamax. Now this cannot be used normally. Got to have 10 different sized hads, idiots like
ALFushko

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:38 pm

The Winamax HUD scaling will be adjusted again with the next release of PokerTracker 4 so it will not be as large. If you want try a pre-release version of PokerTracker 4 with that update then open a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Postby ak0ibon » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:09 am

not sure it's only a font size problem... when resizing the window, the hud data should adjust accordingly but they don't and some of them end up out of frame... really anoying...
I wish I hadn't updated to that version (which I did because I wanted to test the beta version of the new Winamax software that will be released in the coming weeks, but it looks like the hud still doesn't work for that version...)
ak0ibon

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:27 pm

Yes, the Hud should scale with the table size, although it is possible to turn that off within PT4, so please check that 'Allow Vector Scaling' is turned on in Hud > Edit Hud Options > General Settings > Advanced.
WhiteRider

Return to PokerTracker 4