PT4 problem with stars

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PT4 problem with stars

Postby NOREAGA020 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:59 pm

Hello peeps, I just post it here, because I don't know if it's aloud to start a new topic for this question. I qualifty for the sunday million by a 11 S satellite, I played the tourney yesterday, didn't cash or got a bounty, but now if I look in me PT4 tourney stats (hart rate grafix) I dropped like 425 $ straight down in the graphic. Is this a bug or should I change a setting to get the correct stats?
NOREAGA020

Re: PT4 problem with stars

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:23 am

Did you record the value of that tournament in your net win of the satellite? If your net win in the satellite is in the form of a ticket (or money towards a buy-in) then the profit recorded there is offset by the entry into the target tournament.
Flag_Hippo

Postby NOREAGA020 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:49 am

Sorry for my late reply, had some family issues. I didn't record anything, PT4 just tracked the stats from the Poker Stars hand history. I'm going to try to figure it out with a little "playing" with PT4. To be honest, I just put PT4 on and don't do much with it all these years, didn't play for a long time ect. I will go and look at some PT4 explaning vids on YT. I wanna also at some colours on the ranges ect. Happy 2021 by the way, greets Chris.
NOREAGA020

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:01 pm

NOREAGA020 wrote:I didn't record anything, PT4 just tracked the stats from the Poker Stars hand history. I'm going to try to figure it out with a little "playing" with PT4

The value of the target tournament/ticket in the satellite usually isn't specified so you would have top manually edit that in PokerTracker 4:

Guide: Updating Tournament Information Manually

Any satellite winnings would offset the buy-in to the target tournament.
NOREAGA020 wrote:I wanna also at some colours on the ranges ect.

If you mean setting color ranges for statistics in your HUD then bear in mind that PokerStars rules only allow three color values. If that is the case then what you would need to do is set just two color conditions under "Color Ranges" and the third color will be the default color for the stat which will display for the undefined part of the color range. This is the one set to Foreground for the stat in the HUD Profile Editor - you can change it there to whatever color you would like.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4