Help me restore the work of ze4? after reinstalling!!!!

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Help me restore the work of ze4? after reinstalling!!!!

Postby vennz » Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:56 am

Dear developers of PT4. repeatedly and earnestly i ask you to help restore the functionality of the tracker i bought from you. Once again, I explain the essence of the problem. due to the fact that the tracker did not display the hands played on pokerstars (i play mostly only in this room) I deleted the PT4 program and PostgreSQL, in the hope that after reinstalling everything will work fine. But instead, there was a problem with connecting to PostgreSQL, and the tracker is essentially not working. I kindly ask you to help restore the functionality of the poker tracker I bought, otherwise immediately return the money to my bank card., or I will file complaints to all instances and poker forums, up to the court. I send screenshots of tracker messages with malfunctions. I Am waiting for your response as soon as possible. I hope for your decency towards your customers.
Attachments
5.png
vennz

Re: Help me restore the work of ze4? after reinstalling!!!!

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:38 pm

vennz wrote:Once again, I explain the essence of the problem. due to the fact that the tracker did not display the hands played on pokerstars (i play mostly only in this room) I deleted the PT4 program and PostgreSQL, in the hope that after reinstalling everything will work fine.

That was likely just a configuration issue between PokerTracker 4 and PokerStars and unfortunately reinstalling things will not often help and can just make things worse if you are not able to reinstall PostgreSQL (the program where PokerTracker 4 stores your poker data) successfully.
vennz wrote:But instead, there was a problem with connecting to PostgreSQL, and the tracker is essentially not working.

The PostgreSQL service is now not running on your computer so PokerTracker 4 will not be able to start. Click your Windows Start button then type the following command:

services.msc 

and click on it when it appears. Do you see the PostgreSQL service in the list? If it is listed can you start it? If the PostgreSQL service is not listed at all then it will need to be re-installed and we have a guide for that here. If the PostgreSQL service is listed but not starting then open the Event Viewer (in the same way - if you type 'event' you should see it). In the top left section, expand "Windows Logs" and click on "Application". Do you see any recent errors in the top center section for PostgreSQL? If you do let us know what they say.
vennz wrote:I kindly ask you to help restore the functionality of the poker tracker I bought, otherwise immediately return the money to my bank card., or I will file complaints to all instances and poker forums, up to the court. I send screenshots of tracker messages with malfunctions. I Am waiting for your response as soon as possible. I hope for your decency towards your customers.

We are here to help. Furthermore if you are not satisfied with PokerTracker 4 for any reason then you can request a refund within 14 days of your purchase.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4