can you get 6max stats if you play full ring

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

can you get 6max stats if you play full ring

Postby sbrand1985 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:58 pm

Hi

I have been playing full ring but want to see my stats as if the first 3 players folded. Any Idea's?

Thanks
sbrand1985

Re: can you get 6max stats if you play full ring

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:33 am

You can see your statistics "when" (rather than "as if") the first 3 players fold in a 9max game with this expression filter in a custom report:

Code: Select all
NOT cash_hand_player_statistics.position BETWEEN 4 AND 6 AND cash_hand_player_statistics.cnt_players = 9 and cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p NOT SIMILAR TO '(4%|5%|6%)'

You can use this expression filter by clicking on the 'Filters' link and selecting 'Add New Expression Filters' (substitute 'cash' with 'tourney' if you are in a tournament report).
Flag_Hippo

Postby sbrand1985 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:37 pm

Hey,

thanks for that, its really strange because I have a 20k sample for full ring and I used your filter and the stats that it brings up look just like 6max stats but it is only bringing up 2k hands, I would have thought more than half the sample would be in the 6 max formation. I think the impact of having a loose player ep makes it more around 20% of hands getting to 6 max.
sbrand1985

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:10 am

Bear in mind that the filter I gave you isn't just for when the first three players fold. You asked to see "my stats as if the first 3 players folded" so I took that to mean you were not in one of those 3 positions yourself so all of those hands will be filtered out as well. If that's not what you want you can remove the NOT cash_hand_player_statistics.position BETWEEN 4 AND 6 part of the filter but then your statistics will include all the hands you folded in the first 3 positions.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4