How to find leaks guide / walk through - PT4 data base

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

How to find leaks guide / walk through - PT4 data base

Postby Tessai » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:28 pm

Hello,

after playing 21k hands, I want to pause my play and analyze my leaks. There is the leak tracker to start and I will sure try to extend my 3Bet range, see below.
If you look at my leak tracker result, it doesn't seem to be too bad, but comparing it with my loosing graph below, ther must be some major leaks in my game. How can I find those leaks?

1. Where can I start finding my leaks? Is there a threat or a guide?
2. How can I know if I'm playing in this situation or with this kind of hand good?
3. E.g. is a winning rate of 1100 BB/100 hands good with pocket Aces? Is it too low?
4. How much BB/100 hands should I win with small suited connectors in position? etc.

Thanks alot!

Leak-tracker.JPG
Attachments
My C won 21k hands.JPG
Tessai

Re: How to find leaks guide / walk through - PT4 data base

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:45 am

The ranges shown in LeakTracker are only a guide and a winning player may be outside of these ranges, a losing player may be within them and even two players with similar stats may have different leaks/strengths/results. Also what your leaks are and what a good winrate is going to be somewhat dependant on the site/stakes/games you play and you will get better information/discussions on this type of subject by watching coaching videos, searching or posting in a strategy forum such as 2+2, PokerStrategy e.t.c.
Flag_Hippo

Re: How to find leaks guide / walk through - PT4 data base

Postby YashN » Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:19 am

Tessai wrote:If you look at my leak tracker result, it doesn't seem to be too bad, but comparing it with my loosing graph below, ther must be some major leaks in my game. How can I find those leaks?

1. Where can I start finding my leaks? Is there a threat or a guide?

Leaktracker does exactly that:

- the vertical line in each bar shows whether you're below and you should increase this stat or above and you should decrease this stack

- If you click each bar, on the right side you'll get plenty of information on what the stat means, a video to watch, and what the ranges are.

Watch the videos, derive actions you will need to do in your next sessions.

For other stats, you may find some in books or videos.
YashN

Return to PokerTracker 4