PT4 doesn t work with pokerstar

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PT4 doesn t work with pokerstar

Postby wcop » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:57 am

I have a problem with this site.The import adress is correct but i can t select my player, i can t have any stat or hud on pokerstar..but it works very well on winamax.What do i have to change ?Thanks
wcop

Re: PT4 doesn t work with pokerstar

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:31 am

Is PokerStars saving your hands and do those hand history files actually exist on your computer? We have a guide for PokerStars here:

PokerStars Configuration Guide

PokerTracker 4 only supports English so hand histories need to be saved in English (PokerStars Client -> Settings -> Playing History -> Hand History) and the PokerStars client needs to be running in English (PokerStars Client -> Settings -> Global -> Language -> English).

If it's set to save the hands then is PokerStars actually creating the hand history files on your computer while you are playing? Go to the folder set in PokerStars and there should be a folder with your player name and inside that folder would be the hand history files. I've seen on occasion hand histories not save to the default location (C:\Users\{Windows Login}\AppData\Local\{PokerStars Skin Name}\HandHistory) so if that's the case try creating and setting a custom hand history folder (e.g. C:\StarsHH) instead in both PokerStars and PokerTracker 4 (Configure -> Sites & Import Options -> Site Configuration -> PokerStars).

Once that is setup you can test this on a table by clicking 'Play Poker -> Get Hands While Playing'.

If you need further assistance report this to us in a Support Ticket with your log file and screenshots of the following windows:

1. "Settings -> Playing History -> Hand History" in PokerStars.

2. "Configure -> Sites & Import Options -> Site Configuration -> PokerStars" in PokerTracker 4.

Guide: How to Create & Submit a PokerTracker4.log File
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4