New user for PT4. using it perfectly fine day 1. HUD issues

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

New user for PT4. using it perfectly fine day 1. HUD issues

Postby IMKR » Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:43 am

Hey everyone.

I bought PT4 yesterday and all day it was working flawlessly for ignition

today, when i fired it up just now, im noticing that everything is working just fine. the hand catcher, stats, etc.
but the HUD is not showing. I just kept restarting over and over wondering whats going on, and it just started working.

Looking online, it seems like this is a common issue. Is there something that i can do to make this not happen?
or was there an update on either ignition, PT4, or the hand catcher at this time that caused it to not work since its not up to date atm?
IMKR

Re: New user for PT4. using it perfectly fine day 1. HUD iss

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:30 pm

Please keep in mind that the Ignition Hand Grabber is in beta and there may be a few bugs so please report any issues to us in a Support Ticket with your log file. To do that enable logging in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure > Options' and then restart it before you join any tables. Take a seat at one table, allow the HUD to appear before you open a second table and wait for the HUD to appear there before opening a third e.t.c. If you then have any problem with having a HUD not appearing then take a screenshot and send that to us in a Support Ticket with your log files. You can access the log files by clicking 'File -> Open User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window. Go into the 'Logs' folder and compress all the files there (not the Archive folder, just the files) and send them to us with your screenshot.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4