Question regarding 2 inconsistency i see.

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Question regarding 2 inconsistency i see.

Postby IMKR » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:00 pm

i had a quick question, that seems to be inconsistent to me, but im pretty sure i just dont know the actual definition for.

1. when i am in the small blind and open raise, and BB folds, how come that doesnt increase BB's "fold to steal" stat? it remained 0/0

2. for donk bet, my understanding is that its when player bets out against the initial aggressor. But does this not count situations where initial aggressor, OOP, checks? i.e. MP RFI/open raise. BTN call, everyone folds. flop comes, MP checks, BTN bets out. is this not considered a donk bet? I ask because a situation occurrred like this and it didnt count towards the persons "donk bet flop" stat.

thank you.
IMKR

Re: Question regarding 2 inconsistency i see.

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:51 am

1. That scenario does influence the big blinds 'Fold to Steal' statistic. Can you please include more specific information about this by attaching a hand that didn't work for you either here or privately in a Support Ticket. Bear in mind if there was a limper before you raised then that isn't a steal situation.

2. Donk bets are only OOP bets before the aggressor from the previous street has a chance to act themselves. If you want to know how often a player bets the flop in position after the preflop aggressor checks then that is 'Float Flop'.

Using the 'Configure -> Statistics' menu option in PokerTracker 4 you can view descriptions and formulas statistics. When a statistic is selected you can view a description and formula for it on the 'Details' tab.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4