RFI per position in "All Players Report"

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

RFI per position in "All Players Report"

Postby Shmuuzer » Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:44 am

Hi all,

New to all players report and trying to find out the raise % from the Button in the All Players Report. I can filter for "Raise First In" but it doesn't display the positional Raise First In.

Please help.

Thanks
Shmuuzer

Re: RFI per position in "All Players Report"

Postby Shmuuzer » Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:52 am

**UPDATE**

After some digging was able to find some settings that may or may not confirm my player pool's BU RFI. Can anybody confirm this?
Attachments
RFI BU.PNG
Shmuuzer

Re: RFI per position in "All Players Report"

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:20 pm

Shmuuzer wrote:New to all players report and trying to find out the raise % from the Button in the All Players Report. I can filter for "Raise First In" but it doesn't display the positional Raise First In.

Without using any filters add the 'Position' statistic in addition to the 'Raise First In' statistic and the report will get broken down into a line for each position.
Shmuuzer wrote:After some digging was able to find some settings that may or may not confirm my player pool's BU RFI. Can anybody confirm this?

Using a filter for a position 'Greater Than or Equal To 0' will still be for all positions since every position on the table is equal to or larger than zero. You can get the button RFI using the method I mentioned above but if you want to filter for the button specifically you need to filter that using 'Position Of Selected Exactly 0'.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4