HUD not loading (on all tables)

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD not loading (on all tables)

Postby shrew » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:56 am

Hi -

I play on PokerstarsPA and have been getting this error for the last year (embarrassed to admit how long)

https://ibb.co/8rv22CD

As you can see, my hud loads on some tables. Refuses to even try on other tables and says HUD loading sometimes. Ill often play a session with HUDs on half my tables

can you help?
shrew

Re: HUD not loading (on all tables)

Postby shrew » Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:00 am

When I close PT4, I also get an error that says

"PT has detected a large number of HH files waiting to be imported. These hands may not have been imported. Do you want to import them now"

I have clicked Yes many times, and they never import even if I let PT4 run overnight.

Could this be part of the problem?
shrew

Postby shrew » Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:04 am

I am also using a MAC/Apple computer
shrew

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:15 pm

Based on that information your database cache may need to be rebuilt so if your database isn't that large (less than 1 million hands) select 'Database -> Database Management -> Rebuild Cache -> Full Cache Rebuild'. When that's done it may also help if you have a backlog of hand history files in your poker site folder to manually move the files to your 'Processed' folder or another location so the folder is clear for new files:

Guide: Processed Files

You can then run a manual import on those files to pick up any missed hands using 'Play Poker -> Get Hands From Disk'. If that doesn't fix it then restart PokerTracker 4 with logging enabled, reproduce the problem and then send your PokerTracker4.log file to is in a Support Ticket:

Guide: How to Create & Submit a PokerTracker4.log File
Flag_Hippo

Postby shrew » Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:31 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:Based on that information your database cache may need to be rebuilt so if your database isn't that large (less than 1 million hands) select 'Database -> Database Management -> Rebuild Cache -> Full Cache Rebuild'. When that's done it may also help if you have a backlog of hand history files in your poker site folder to manually move the files to your 'Processed' folder or another location so the folder is clear for new files:

Guide: Processed Files

You can then run a manual import on those files to pick up any missed hands using 'Play Poker -> Get Hands From Disk'. If that doesn't fix it then restart PokerTracker 4 with logging enabled, reproduce the problem and then send your PokerTracker4.log file to is in a Support Ticket:

I did this and now its loading zero tables...
shrew

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:14 am

shrew wrote:I did this and now its loading zero tables...

Then please report it to us so we can see what's going on here and advise you accordingly. Thank you:
Flag_Hippo wrote:If that doesn't fix it then restart PokerTracker 4 with logging enabled, reproduce the problem and then send your PokerTracker4.log file to is in a Support Ticket:

Flag_Hippo

Postby shrew » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:59 pm

I did submit a ticket last night and sent logs.....i also updated to the latest version of PT.

Thanks - cant wait to fix this. so crazy!
shrew

Return to PokerTracker 4