888 new update today

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: 888 new update today

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:30 pm

gdarkov wrote:the same problem with hud on snap tables
but also have hud problems on REGULAR tables after your update: hud started disappear time to time from some of opened tables, restart helps, but only temporarely

Make sure you have updated to PokerTracker v4.15.28 but if that doesn't resolve the issue open a Support Ticket and we can provide you with a newer version.
Flag_Hippo

Postby gdarkov » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:20 pm

javoh.pro wrote:Received new alpha version with a fix. It works now. New official version with this fix available soon.

very nice, but how to get this alha fix????
gdarkov

Postby gdarkov » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:22 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:
gdarkov wrote:the same problem with hud on snap tables
but also have hud problems on REGULAR tables after your update: hud started disappear time to time from some of opened tables, restart helps, but only temporarely

Make sure you have updated to PokerTracker v4.15.28 but if that doesn't resolve the issue open a Support Ticket and we can provide you with a newer version.

did you actually read my post? I wrote that after your update I cannot play even on regular tables normally with hud
your update from 22.1.2021 did now work for me
gdarkov

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:13 am

gdarkov wrote:
javoh.pro wrote:Received new alpha version with a fix. It works now. New official version with this fix available soon.

very nice, but how to get this alha fix????

The version with this update the poster is referring to is the one that was officially released on 22nd January and the issue you are reporting isn't the same one as they had.
gdarkov wrote:did you actually read my post? I wrote that after your update I cannot play even on regular tables normally with hud
your update from 22.1.2021 did now work for me

If you are still having an issue with the HUD on regular tables then please report that to us in a Support Ticket with your log file so we can investigate and follow up with you. Thank you:

Guide: How to Create & Submit a PokerTracker4.log File
Flag_Hippo

Postby gdarkov » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:44 pm

Is there anyone play on OLD software 888 on snap tables without hud problem?
gdarkov

Previous

Return to PokerTracker 4