Not Importing hands at Americas Card Room While playing

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Not Importing hands at Americas Card Room While playing

Postby Homeskills » Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:59 am

Nucleuss wrote:To make it clear the directory you will be looking for to import hands from 1/20 or what ever is stored in the following directory
C:\Users\[WindowsUsername]\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\Processed\Winning Poker Network (Yatahay)\[year]\[day]

Thanks for this, but I don't have this directory in my system (there is no AppData folder). Anyone have any ideas where else it would be? If not, no biggie.
Homeskills

Postby ccamp81318 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:15 pm

Just for future reference, you have to type appdata in the address bar, it is a hidden file. Also that is only the default directory, you can find the actual directory at Configure->Site & Import Options->Site Configuration by selecting Winning Poker Network from the drop down list on the left.
ccamp81318

Postby alphabetbetbet » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:25 pm

Ive reinstalled ACR, updated PT4 and still having this issure where pokertracker cant find the hand histories while playing. when i go to the ACR settings, i have hand histories saved to the default folder but when i open that folder, theres nothing in it. what am i doing wrong? thanks
alphabetbetbet

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:07 am

alphabetbetbet wrote:Ive reinstalled ACR, updated PT4 and still having this issure where pokertracker cant find the hand histories while playing. when i go to the ACR settings, i have hand histories saved to the default folder but when i open that folder, theres nothing in it. what am i doing wrong? thanks

You are welcome to report your problem to us so we can check things however if you are sure everything is setup correctly but your poker site isn't even creating the hand history files on your computer then that would be a question for the support of your poker site instead.
Flag_Hippo

Postby alphabetbetbet » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:46 pm

thanks for gettting back to me, i just submitted a support ticket, number is #T666932
alphabetbetbet

Previous

Return to PokerTracker 4