Multiple Issues I'm sure are solvable

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Multiple Issues I'm sure are solvable

Postby rezzen42 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:13 pm

I play on ACR(WPN) and have not been getting the winnings for any tournaments for a long time. I also recently switched back from my fiance's account( I was on there bc of deposit issues) and have not been able to detect any hands or get a hud. I have previous hands from the account I'm trying to play on now from a couple years ago. I feel that I need to create a new database? Help is appreciated.
rezzen42

Re: Multiple Issues I'm sure are solvable

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:26 am

rezzen42 wrote:I play on ACR(WPN) and have not been getting the winnings for any tournaments for a long time.

While initial support was added for WPN tournament summaries has been added these files are new and we are working with WPN to improve the amount of data available to PokerTracker 4. In the meantime for any tournaments with incorrect data you can update the information manually and open a Support Ticket to be notified of any updates.
rezzen42 wrote:I also recently switched back from my fiance's account( I was on there bc of deposit issues) and have not been able to detect any hands or get a hud.

We have a guide for getting things setup with WPN here:

Winning Poker Network Configuration Guide (WPN)

Also WPN recently released an update which slightly changed their hand histories. Due to this change, PokerTracker was rejecting hands as an invalid BB. We have resolved the issue so make sure you also download and install the latest version with the fixes from here:

Windows
PokerTracker v4.15.28 - Download

macOS
PokerTracker v4.15.28 - Download
Flag_Hippo

Postby rezzen42 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:55 am

I still cant get hand into pt4 and my hud isnt working. I reinstalled PT4 yesterday and tried following the steps for configuring. I've seen there were alot of issues recently so I waited and waited but I don't see anyone posting for WPN anymore so it must be on my end now. PLZ HELP.
rezzen42

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:00 am

Make sure you are using PokerTracker v4.15.28 otherwise enable logging, reproduce this problem and then send your log file to us in a Support Ticket so we can see what's going on here and provide further assistance. You can access the 'Logs' folder with the log file by clicking 'File --> Open User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4