Live hand importing

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Live hand importing

Postby beigs » Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:34 am

Are there plans for users to be able to import hands into PT4 manually? For example, a hand or series I played live? I've seen hand replayers where I can input all of the actions including stack sizes and players names but I can't get those into a format that will import into PT4.

I've also seen the suggestion that I edit an existing hand history. I tried that an (other than being a PITA) the import didn't work and I have no idea why.

This would be a tremendous feature. I play in a regular study group where we record our sessions and being able to input this information would be incredibly useful.

Thanks,
beigs
beigs

Re: Live hand importing

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:27 am

As far as I am aware there are no plans to add this kind of functionality to PokerTracker at this time.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Poker Actuary » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:52 am

Is this now supported? I see PT4 creates four tables in its PostgreSQL database that seem to be placeholders for live poker info. If live poker isn't supported, what are these tables for? (All 4 tables are empty in my database.)
Attachments
pt4 live.png
Poker Actuary

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:42 am

No it's not supported. In PokerTracker 4 go to 'Configure -> Statistics' and search for 'Live' to see the relevant statistics that use these tables and can be added to the HUD. The information used for the display of these statistics is based on up to the last 10 hands imported and this data isn't stored permanently in the database.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PT4 Feature Requests