PT4 notes window

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PT4 notes window

Postby pushkiz » Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:29 am

Hi,
it seems that Pokerstars removed the option to detach notes window (it even had auto detach when starting new table) in their client and therefore that little field left for notes is not very useful. Because of that i started taking notes in PT4. It would be really nice if there was a feature that would open notes window automatically when starting a new table. I know that in say 6max game this is kind of ridiculous, but for people that plays a lot of HU or 3max tournaments that would be a great. Now there is extra clicking that has to be done to open player notes and also the notes window always opens to default size. So after opening notes window we still have to resize it and place at the right location, then move the slider for auto notes down (as i do not take auto notes). If PT4 client could remember the size and position of that window it would be beyond awesome.
pushkiz

Re: PT4 notes window

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:20 am

Please open a Support Ticket with your request as this will add weight to the request and may see it be more likely to be implemented in the future.
WhiteRider

Return to PT4 Feature Requests