PT4 not showing hands when i view stats

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PT4 not showing hands when i view stats

Postby Meathead11 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:35 am

I recently purchased PT4 $99 version. I entered the code on my computer and my tablet. I tried to view the hands on my tablet but they are not being displayed. It does display the tournaments i have been in but doesn't display the hands when i click on a particular tournament. i have tried reinstalling PT4 and have tried removing all filters and nothing seems to work. Also my HUD is not opening when i start playing on PokerStars. How can i fix these issues
Meathead11

Re: PT4 not showing hands when i view stats

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:05 am

The most common cause of that is having a filter enabled. That could be a filter in the sidebar on the left, so make sure that all of those are cleared, but more likely is that you have either 'Show Marked Hands Only' enabled, or you have a tag selected in the dropdown list next to that (these options are shown just above the hand report). Clear 'Show Marked Hands Only' and if it says (for example) "1 tag select" open the dropdown and remove the checkmark next to any tags that are selected.

If that doesn't help please attach a screenshot of the full PT4 window either here or in a Support Ticket so that we can see what is going on.
WhiteRider

Postby Meathead11 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:09 pm

Thank you for your help. I found that I had clicked the "show marked hands only".
As for my other problem, I can see the poker chip and tag at the top of the screen, sometimes but the huds are not showing up
Meathead11

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:04 am

So we can assist you with that please enable logging (Configure -> Options -> Enable Logging), restart PokerTracker 4, click 'Play Poker -> Get Hands While Playing' and then reproduce the issue you described. Next take a screenshot and send that to us with your PokerTracker4.log file in a Support Ticket. You can access the 'Logs' folder with the log file by clicking 'File --> Open User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PT4 Feature Requests