Ladbrokes compatibility

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Ladbrokes compatibility

Postby CaptnCanary » Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:39 am

Hey guys. I like to play on Ladbrokes Poker which has been on the Party Poker network for a while now. Unfortunately they do not provide Hand History exports and PT4 does not recognise the software as far as I can see. Can we get compatibility for Labrokes with PT4? I want to start using a HUD.

As an aside, which sites currently allow HUDs?

Thanks
Steve
CaptnCanary

Re: Ladbrokes compatibility

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:11 pm

CaptnCanary wrote:Unfortunately they do not provide Hand History exports and PT4 does not recognise the software as far as I can see. Can we get compatibility for Labrokes with PT4? I want to start using a HUD.

Unfortunately most partypoker clients no longer provide downloadable hand history files as you play so it's not possible for PokerTracker 4 to display a HUD there but hands can be downloaded from the partypoker client afterwards and then imported into PokerTracker 4 using 'Play Poker -> Get Hands From Disk' to review/track your poker data:

https://help.partypoker.com/en/poker-he ... nd-history

If your Ladbrokes partypoker client doesn't provide this option then I'd suggest contacting them about that since it's a feature that is available on the main partypoker client.
CaptnCanary wrote:As an aside, which sites currently allow HUDs?

There is a list of sites/networks that PokerTracker 4 supports available on the 'Play Poker' tab or via 'Configure -> Sites & Import Options in PokerTracker 4. Note that partypoker is in this list since there are some regional skins (partypoker.fr, partypoker.es) that still save hands and allow a HUD.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PT4 Feature Requests