Feature to not allow player to check results in game

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Feature to not allow player to check results in game

Postby VCardKiller » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:59 am

Hi,

I was wondering could it be possible in future to add a feature that won't allow you to look at results while playing a session? Or at least have the option too. I'm sure I'm not alone when it comes to players checking results in-game when they know they shouldn't. It affects me when I play and I know it doesn't help but if PT4 just locked the software so I couldn't look at it then would be great. You could allocate a timer for a session length. Whatever that might be. In my example, I usually play 2.5hr sessions so I wouldn't be allowed to look until after that. I know tilt breaker was something that was out many years ago and still works on PS but nothing that I have heard of has come out since. If there is then please let me know. There are apps/programs for blocking websites/pages on your browser to keep focus why shouldn't tracking software do the same? I think this would be a huge feature to add to your software. Hope to hear back.

Regards,

Alan
VCardKiller

Re: Feature to not allow player to check results in game

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:09 pm

I am not currently aware of any applications for that but I will forward your suggestion to the development team for consideration.
Flag_Hippo

Postby terrysmithh54 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:36 am

Totally agree with you. I have the same problem too. When I see my progress, just relax and start playing worse.
terrysmithh54

Postby 4StarGen » Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:28 am

I have it, PM if still interested
4StarGen

Return to PT4 Feature Requests