SWC Currency Issue

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

SWC Currency Issue

Postby louie_actual » Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:22 pm

Seals With Clubs uses a millionth of a Bitcoin as its chip increment. PokerTracker4 counts this as play money even though the nature of these games is the same as other real cash games. I appreciate that there is a feature to convert play money into USD so all the currency information can be relatively accurate. The trouble is that the leak tracker does not have an option for play money and while manualy changing the stakes for a session does allow me to import hands into leak tracker, none of the information from the hands is actually imported. Maybe this is because the leak tracker doesn't recognize "louie_actual calls P6.00" as a legitamate example of calling in a low stakes cash game? It would be nice to be able to look at my leaks in "play money" games from SwC.

Thanks,
Louie

PS. I am agnostic to including Bitcoin as a currency. From replies I've read on the forums it seems like the consesus is not to do this. I think the current system of counting SwC chips as play money is really fine excluding the leak tracker issue.
louie_actual

Re: SWC Currency Issue

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:03 am

Please open a Support Ticket about this and either copy&paste your message there or include a link to this thread and we'll follow this up with the development team to see what may be possible.
WhiteRider

Return to PT4 Feature Requests