Requesting more stats

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Requesting more stats

Postby Messenjupp » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:38 am

Did not have much time so far and therefore only took a quick look..still have to wait for the import to go through but what I have seen so far is a little bit disappointing statswise. I switched to HM a few months back cause I did not want to create stats all by myself the whole time...took way too long...so I was hoping this will be better with PT4 and as far as I remember I read somewhere you "promised" it will.

So here we go....
- more specific 3bet stats....for example BTN 3bets CO or someone 3bets EP or MP from IP..stuff like that...I have not seen that so far
- what about more specific steal/resteal stats..I assume 3bet vs BTN 2bet and 3bet vs BTN open are supposed to be resteal stats? What about how often the SB and/or BB resteal...so why not SB 3bet vs steal and BB 3bet vs steal? What about call resteal and 4bet resteal stats?
- what about a stat like "bets turn after flop c/r"...I know that HM2 does not have that stat.....or "bet turn after raising f-cbet"...
- did I just miss it or are they no specific fold to 3bet stats...like "fold to 3bet from MP" or "fold to 3bet from CO"?
- why no squeeze stats at least for BTN, SB and BB? Just an overall squeeze stat is not really enough.
- HM1 had a fold to squeeze as raiser and a fold to squeeze as caller stat...that is really needed too IMO.

As I mentioned above..I was really hoping that PT4 will improve statswise and not leave it to us players to create what we want...so I really hope you will add a lot of stats soon.
Messenjupp

Re: Requesting more stats

Postby random » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:57 am

To get position specific stat, you just have to pick the position in hud editor. For example, add squeeze, then in the settings for the stat where you edit fonts and whatnot, there should be also a pulldown menu "Position" where you pick the position you want to see the stats for.

(Thats how its done in PT3, it's different than HEM where stat already has position in its name)
random

Postby Messenjupp » Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:48 am

Yeah....this just came to mind when I was away from the computer...so sorry for some of the unnecessary requests like fold to 3bet...but some of it like fold to squeeze as raiser or caller is still reasonable IMO.
Messenjupp

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:46 am

As "random" pointed out (thanks!) you can display any stat for any position (EP, MP, CO, BTN, SB, BB).

There are also built-in stats for 3Bets vs positions, such as "3Bet vs EP 2Bet" and MP, CO, BTN, SB, BB.
When you add these to the HUD you can define the position of the 3-bettor using the Position property. This should allow you to see any combination you want, and you can build up a complete grid of all combinations if you like, but if there's something missing please let us know.

We don't have "vs position" variations of many stats, but if there is anything else that you think would be generally useful we can think about adding them.

That goes for your other requests too. They can all be built as custom stats - I have the "fold to squeeze [not] as raiser" stats already built because I was discussing that with one of our alpha testers (see attached) - but it isn't practical to include a stat for every possible situation. The beauty of our custom stat system is that we can build and share any specific stats that we want, and we're here to help you build anything that you're interested in.
We are planning help videos and documentation to help explain how to make custom stats, but is there something about it that you find especially confusing?

If enough people think that these are important enough to be included by default please let us know - we want to hear everyone's feedback!
PF Squeeze reactions As Raiser or Caller.zip
(3.87 KiB) Downloaded 152 times
WhiteRider

Postby mave » Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:32 am

what about donk and fold to riase?
mave

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:40 am

I have these stats (donk flop then fold/call/raise) already built so I have attached them for you.

Donk Flop then X.zip
(2.29 KiB) Downloaded 152 times
WhiteRider

Postby mave » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:11 pm

WhiteRider wrote:I have these stats (donk flop then fold/call/raise) already built so I have attached them for you.

uber fast service thanks :D
mave

Return to PT4 Feature Requests