Feature Request #3: Make HUD Lock Optional Rather Than Auto

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Feature Request #3: Make HUD Lock Optional Rather Than A

Postby TrustySam » Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:54 am

Steven, what IS this this little PM you sent me ... for a message board seeking feedback on the functionality of a piece of software, I find this WAYYYY creepy!!!

Sam -

I think your being a bit too hard on fox, he probably doesn't even know your posts exists. if you want to ask him a question and he hasn't responded yet, then the best way to get his attention is a PM like this one.

PS: I read your response to me (us), well thought out but I didn't feel it needed a followup post from me. If you would like me to comment on any one specific part, let me know.

Steven

So are you not a developer? Because if you're not the person who needs to know who the Poker Tracker customer base is such that you can develop a product that meets the needs of customers, then that would explain why you're more interested in talking about Fox128 than how the overall customer base would likely use the lock/unlock feature.

I think my assessment of script-users versus non-script-users versus screw-ups ought to be more or less accurate. Of course it wouldn't be unprecedented for certain people to not be able to act on that sort of information, instead needing to hear two years worth of complaints before they'll feel like they have a sense of customer sentiment with regards to the lock/unlock/auto-lock. But if you really stop and THINK about HOW users who need a lock would use it, having the lock be optional really is the best of both worlds.

That little PM where you wanted to talk about Fox instead of Poker Tracker functionality is just waaaaayyyyyy outside what I would have expected on a Poker Tracker site ... :shock: Like I said, I believe this auto-lock issue to be important. Can we please try and stick to what matters? omg ... :shock: :shock: :shock:
TrustySam

Re: Feature Request #3: Make HUD Lock Optional Rather Than A

Postby APerfect10 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:28 pm

We love to receive feedback, whether we agree or disagree with you. Dissent along with thoughtful discussion is what can make something great and is one of the reasons that PT4 is so vastly improved from PT3.

While we strongly encourage these types of discussions, they must remain civil and on-topic. Unfortunately, this thread has quickly derailed off topic and will therefore be locked.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin

Previous

Return to PT4 Feature Requests