Adding rakeback/bonuses to the graph

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Adding rakeback/bonuses to the graph

Postby tigerjack89 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:29 am

What if I would like to add bonuses to cash stats? Can I proceed in the same way of tourney (i.e. creating a fake hh)?
tigerjack89

Postby tigerjack89 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:30 am

It seems to work :)
Also, there is a "default format" and a "default site" to make fake hh?
I mean, if I play on iPoker, I don't want to make a fake hand history using the iPoker format. This is because I would like to easily move between graphs with/without rakeback. So, the goal is:
- if I filter for iPoker network, it shows only my real winnings, without bonuses
- otherwise, it shows winnings + bonuses
I don't know if it makes sense to you.

Another possible remedy is to use a poker network that I'll never play on (supposedly); problem is that I don't know the hh format of the network.
So, how to solve?

Also, it could be great if this feature would be added to PT4; it seems that there are a lot of people with the same problem.

Thanks in advance.
tigerjack89

Postby kraada » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:59 am

There isn't a "default" version I can give you to work off of I'm afraid. The development team is aware of requests for functionality like this.
kraada

Postby tigerjack89 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:05 am

kraada wrote:There isn't a "default" version I can give you to work off of I'm afraid. The development team is aware of requests for functionality like this.

ty kraada for the quick response.
btw, do you know where I can find the hh format for the different networks? Maybe there is a file in PT4?
tigerjack89

Postby kraada » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:27 am

We don't have any by default that you can look at I'm afraid; we just interpret what is written by the sites.
kraada

Postby guischabbach » Mon May 08, 2017 3:35 pm

kraada wrote:We have several rakeback stats you can download and import and use on our graph in our warehouse, but there is no way to add bonuses manually. A dummy tournament would work; the easiest way would be to play a single real tournament then manually edit the results to include your bonus money by right clicking on it and clicking Edit Tournament and adding your bonus in to your actual results.

I found a rakeback file at the werehouse but where should I put him? And after that how I activate the stats? I know its a silly question but I don't have much experience with huds. Thank you.
guischabbach

Postby guischabbach » Mon May 08, 2017 3:53 pm

guischabbach wrote:
kraada wrote:We have several rakeback stats you can download and import and use on our graph in our warehouse, but there is no way to add bonuses manually. A dummy tournament would work; the easiest way would be to play a single real tournament then manually edit the results to include your bonus money by right clicking on it and clicking Edit Tournament and adding your bonus in to your actual results.

I found a rakeback file at the werehouse but where should I put him? And after that how I activate the stats? I know its a silly question but I don't have much experience with huds. Thank you.

Looking into the forum I found how to use the statistics from the warehouse. But I play omaha and there ins't rakeback stats build to omaha. I will try to learn how to create my own stats.
guischabbach

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue May 09, 2017 6:53 am

The rakeback statistics in the Download Warehouse should work for both Holdem & Omaha games.
Flag_Hippo

Postby guischabbach » Wed May 10, 2017 2:30 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:The rakeback statistics in the Download Warehouse should work for both Holdem & Omaha games.

When I tried it showed some error message. Something like "your version doesn't support holdem statistics" or something similar. But I managed to add the rakeback by creating a statistic (Named rakeback PP) (go to configure > statistic > stats (creat a new stat) > definition (inside definition put this "amt_expected_won_curr_conv + amt_rake_weighted_contributed*0.2"
Depends on how much you won at rakeback, in my case is close to 20%.
After that go to graph, put overlay stats and add the statistc that you created (mine was rakeback PP) and should be done. If somebody need help send a message and I will try to explain better.
GL.
guischabbach

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed May 10, 2017 2:46 pm

Thanks for the update.
Flag_Hippo

Previous

Return to PT4 Feature Requests