Adding rakeback/bonuses to the graph

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Adding rakeback/bonuses to the graph

Postby tigerjack89 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:21 am

Hey all!!
I don't know if it's the right forum.
I'd like to know if there is a way to add rakeback/bonuses to my graph on PT4.
If not, a solution could be to add a fake tournament with the same prizepool of bonus; but how to do that?

Thanks in advance :)
tigerjack89

Re: Adding rakeback/bonuses to the graph

Postby kraada » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:33 am

We have several rakeback stats you can download and import and use on our graph in our warehouse, but there is no way to add bonuses manually. A dummy tournament would work; the easiest way would be to play a single real tournament then manually edit the results to include your bonus money by right clicking on it and clicking Edit Tournament and adding your bonus in to your actual results.
kraada

Postby zerosum79 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:54 pm

Edit: When I go into graphs and hit the link for Configure next to overlay stats, I guess, the custom stat for rakeback shows up but does not appear to work. I imported it by using Configure, Statistics, then added it as an overlay in the graphs area. I see the stat has been added but it is a flat line at 0. Which I think should be above 0.

I am using the Revolution 36% stat.

Best,
zero
zerosum79

Postby kraada » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:25 am

Did you tick the Sum Results box? It's important for you to do that for that kind of stat.
kraada

Postby zerosum79 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:29 pm

kraada wrote:Did you tick the Sum Results box? It's important for you to do that for that kind of stat.

I had not enabled that, but even after doing so, and restarting, its still not displaying other than a flat line.

Thoughts?
zero
zerosum79

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:59 am

Is the stat working correctly if you add it to a normal report?
WhiteRider

Postby tigerjack89 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:21 pm

How can I create my own rakeback % to add it to the graph?
You suggest to create a fictious tournament to add bonuses; is it possible to have the two lines separated?
TY
tigerjack89

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:41 pm

If you download one of the rakeback stats as Kraada suggests (and tweak it for your site if necessary) then you can see that in the graph as a separate line.

If you add fake tournaments to account for bonuses these can't be shown as a separate line, but if you make them a different type of tournament (or different site for example) you can filter them in or out.
WhiteRider

Postby Stepan » Wed May 08, 2013 7:54 am

Hello, I have been using the fake tournament method (for Pokerstars) - I play SNGs and add rakeback bonuses as fake freeroll MTTs. It works fine but I have been thinking about comparing it in a single graph...
If you add fake tournaments to account for bonuses these can't be shown as a separate line, but if you make them a different type of tournament (or different site for example) you can filter them in or out.

By filtering you mean using filters on the left panel? So it's not possible to display one line "My C Net Won" and a second line "My C Net Won - from SNGs only", both in the same graph?
Thanks for reply!
Stepan

Postby kraada » Wed May 08, 2013 8:36 am

What WhiteRider means is you can turn the filter on and off and compare the two graphs; you can't show the two different amount won lines for the filtered and unfiltered data on the same graph.
kraada

Next

Return to PT4 Feature Requests