Keyboard shortcut for marking hands....

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Keyboard shortcut for marking hands....

Postby IceAge » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:58 am

Big +1 for this feature. Currently tagging hands is pretty much useless, but extremely necessary. We need a one click solution for tagging hands. Plain and simple.
IceAge

Postby jacques » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:47 pm

kraada wrote:We aren't going to be implementing keyboard shortcuts as those can interfere with play at the table. That said we are aware of the need for a faster way to mark hands for review and it is definitely something that we are going to look into at some point in the future.

as i am reading forum while reimporting 'bout 300K hands :(... may i suggest a way to mark hands wich could be a smart one?

just create a auto mark system using filter feature i.e. automark hands if final pot > x% of player stack or if call is EV- or if ICM is not favorable etc etc...
that sounds great, isn'it?
jacques

Postby montag » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:34 pm

Wow, I wanted to request exactly this... It would be nice to have a shortcut for marking hands.

kraada wrote:We aren't going to be implementing keyboard shortcuts as those can interfere with play at the table.

Well, I think you're making a big mistake with this. If you take the effort of making the shortcuts giving the user the posibility of customize it, it would not be a problem. If a keyboard shortcut interferes with the site software, I change it to another button. A lot of users would be grateful, and you can turn off the shortcuts by default if you're worried about the hopeless users. A one-click solution would be nice, too.

Instead, we will need to learn the use of AutoHotkey and it seems difficult... :|
montag

Postby outfit » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:15 pm

This is a great idea!!!
Tag hand Hot Key
outfit

Postby SvendFrederiksen » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:57 am

dont have any update yet ...
SvendFrederiksen

Postby 4StarGen » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:38 pm

And there won't be any updates... Guys seriously, PT4 devs aren't going to implement this, is pretty obvious. You can easily achieve what you want using a AHK script. Ask on 2p2 forums or pay someone to build it, but really, you won't see the feature in PT4, ever
4StarGen

Postby potamito » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:54 pm

There´s already a free script in 2+2 for this, works on both HM2 and PT4

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/168/f ... st49475005
potamito

Previous

Return to PT4 Feature Requests