Keyboard shortcut for marking hands....

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Keyboard shortcut for marking hands....

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:52 am

kraada wrote:We aren't going to be implementing keyboard shortcuts as those can interfere with play at the table.
WhiteRider

Postby Stepan » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:25 pm

so please at least some quicker button access to this feature, the current several-clicks-procedure is useless while multitabling -and I guess most players don't care which tag they assign to that hand, they just need to mark it with one click
Stepan

Postby Annuit20 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:25 am

# This
Annuit20

Postby urkan » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:20 pm

I guess you are not planning to implement this, are you?

I just play 6 tables and sometimes it's impossible mark hands, I can't even imagine how can anyone do it with 10+ tables...
urkan

Postby PropokerHUDs » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:34 pm

With the permission of the PT mods, we are pleased to be to able to announce that we are now accepting beta sign-ups for our latest product, EasyStreet.

Among a range of features, includes hotkeys for things like tagging hands, bringing up the hand history viewer, etc

A full list of features for this companion application (including in-game HUD profiles switching, based upon current street or the number of players at the table), screenshots & a promotional video will be going up on our site and 2+2 in the next day or so.
PropokerHUDs
ProPokerHuds Forum Moderator

Postby heimps9 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:58 am

PropokerHUDs wrote:With the permission of the PT mods, we are pleased to be to able to announce that we are now accepting beta sign-ups for our latest product, EasyStreet.

Among a range of features, includes hotkeys for things like tagging hands, bringing up the hand history viewer, etc

A full list of features for this companion application (including in-game HUD profiles switching, based upon current street or the number of players at the table), screenshots & a promotional video will be going up on our site and 2+2 in the next day or so.

so in! how can i sign up for the beta? :)
heimps9

Postby PropokerHUDs » Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:36 am

heimps9 wrote:
PropokerHUDs wrote:With the permission of the PT mods, we are pleased to be to able to announce that we are now accepting beta sign-ups for our latest product, EasyStreet.

so in! how can i sign up for the beta? :)

Check your PM.
PropokerHUDs
ProPokerHuds Forum Moderator

Postby QOTSAfan » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:29 am

so hotkeys are a no no...........

then can we just have an option to add a "tag hand in progress" button to the side of the little dual pulldown menus?
QOTSAfan

Postby kraada » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:20 am

I thought that already existed in the flag menu -- I'll ask about that and see what I can find out.
kraada

Postby QOTSAfan » Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:18 pm

kraada wrote:I thought that already existed in the flag menu -- I'll ask about that and see what I can find out.

thanks

and to clarify, a one click option is what multitablers need,
"click, reposition cursor, click" has a success rate that diminishes greatly as you are playing more tables
QOTSAfan

PreviousNext

Return to PT4 Feature Requests