Minimum situations and hands per stat before displayed

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Minimum situations and hands per stat before displayed

Postby Newverynew » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:53 am

I need an option (for the HUD) to not show stats unless a certain amount of situations (maybe hands played) occur. I know I can already do this for duplicated/custom stats with format type -> expression: if[opportunities > x, then "stat", else ""]. This is easy programmers work. I expected you to have done this already. I mean what is the point in paying ~160$ when I have to duplicate any essential stat myself. Holdemmanager 1 already had this feature built in. Please, tell me when you plan to implement the requested feature.

If you however do not plan to add this feature soon, you could at least bring an update where all essential stats are duplicated for editing. Another helpful thing in the hud/hud popup editor would be to click on a stat and having an option to replace it with another stat while keeping the formatting of the replaced stat. I use different font size and color and it is very time consuming to modify the built in standard values every time I replace a built in stat with a customized one.
Newverynew

Re: Minimum situations and hands per stat before displayed

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:25 am

That option is planned, although I don't yet have a timeframe for it. Please open a Support Ticket with the request and we'll link it into our system so that you get a notification when the change is available.
WhiteRider

Postby rogorz » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:41 pm

Hey,

Just giving a bump to this thread, any news on this feature? I hate to say it, but it's 5 years later and we still don't have such a simple feature, it's really disappointing...
rogorz

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:10 am

I don't have any update for you but if you want to add your voice to this feature request then please open a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PT4 Feature Requests