hotkey 4 tagging

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

hotkey 4 tagging

Postby js2002 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:38 am

Inspired by this:
http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/pokerstar ... 45642.html

I would like to mark a hand in progress with "review"-tag with a hotkey. f.e. Control+r or Numpad x.

Will this be build-in?
js2002

Re: hotkey 4 tagging

Postby kraada » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:49 am

I am not aware of any plans to change our stance on hotkeys -- we do not add them because of potential interference with the playing experience.
kraada

Postby js2002 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:59 am

well maybe sb can code a quick autohotkey for that action?!
(me: not enough exp to do that)
js2002

Postby PropokerHUDs » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:26 pm

With the permission of the PT mods, we are pleased to be to able to announce that we are now accepting beta sign-ups for our latest product, EasyStreet.

Among a range of features, includes hotkeys for things like tagging hands, bringing up the hand history viewer, etc

A full list of features for this companion application (including in-game HUD profiles switching, based upon current street or the number of players at the table), screenshots & a promotional video will be going up on our site and 2+2 in the next day or so.
PropokerHUDs
ProPokerHuds Forum Moderator

Postby js2002 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:04 am

sry but poker is on trust level. I trust the PT4 team but not third party softwares. :-/
js2002

Postby PropokerHUDs » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:47 am

js2002 wrote:sry but poker is on trust level. I trust the PT4 team but not third party softwares. :-/

Things like hotkey functionality and HUD switching are a much requested features and PT have been kind enough to allow us to inform those that have asked about it, that there is now a solution to these.

At the day of the end, it is completely your decision not to trust any third party software, but every software was once "3rd party". However, we are owned by a hugely respected and long time PokerStars Team Online member, and the PT guys know us very well, having been the first Premium HUD supplier.

PS - We are not here to spam the forums, we respect PT and their forums, and have only posted about this with their permission.
PropokerHUDs

Postby js2002 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:57 am

PropokerHUDs wrote:
js2002 wrote:sry but poker is on trust level. I trust the PT4 team but not third party softwares. :-/

Things like hotkey functionality and HUD switching are a much requested features and PT have been kind enough to allow us to inform those that have asked about it, that there is now a solution to these.

At the day of the end, it is completely your decision not to trust any third party software, but every software was once "3rd party". However, we are owned by a hugely respected and long time PokerStars Team Online member, and the PT guys know us very well, having been the first Premium HUD supplier.

PS - We are not here to spam the forums, we respect PT and their forums, and have only posted about this with their permission.

I never said that. You! Be Cool!. I just mentioned that I dont use more software than needed.
js2002

Postby PropokerHUDs » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:01 am

js2002 wrote:
PropokerHUDs wrote:

I never said that. You! Be Cool!. I just mentioned that I dont use more software than needed.

No problems at this end, as I say it is completely up to the individual what software they would like to use. Just trying to address your concerns over trust, which on a general level I absolutely share.
PropokerHUDs

Return to PT4 Feature Requests