Red Popup please register removal

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Red Popup please register removal

Postby Meton » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:33 am

Hi Guys,

Untill now i like your software mainly because of the mouse over show stats feature.

There is 1 thing that really bugs me that is your banner popping up every time on the trial version. This is enoying me so hard that i even start doupting that i want to buy your software. I am currently on Holdemmanager but i don't want to go into the Cloud and i am looking for alternatives. (payed legal version btw)

Please for the future releases try to get a other way to get attention for registering and buying your product in staid of pushing a message in the face of your users.

I got 19 days left on my trial. I hope this featture doesnt get to me because i like the rest.

Kind regards,

Meton
Meton

Re: Red Popup please register removal

Postby kraada » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:10 pm

That banner is necessary to protect the integrity of our paid version and will not be removed.

We do have a 14 day money back guarantee, so if that is the only thing keeping you from purchasing, you can do so and if you aren't completely satisfied after 14 days you can get your money back quickly and easily.
kraada

Postby Meton » Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:32 pm

kraada wrote:That banner is necessary to protect the integrity of our paid version and will not be removed.

I dont understandy why its nessasary to push it every 2 minutes (dont know the exact interval). I totally respect the fact that you need to pay for this software but isnt there a different way approaching this?
Meton

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:54 am

If the banner could be moved permanently it would lose its impact. It is unfortunate that we need to add this type of protection, but sadly we do.

kraada wrote:We do have a 14 day money back guarantee, so if that is the only thing keeping you from purchasing, you can do so and if you aren't completely satisfied after 14 days you can get your money back quickly and easily.

The banner will of course be removed once you purchase so you could effectively play out the rest of what would be your trial period without it risk free.
WhiteRider

Postby escapetovictory » Sat May 20, 2017 10:49 pm

I know these kind of posts don't have an impact and are annoying for you guys to deal with but I really think you should push this up to management. Re-positioning the 'trial: please register button' every 5 minutes is incredibly distracting and annoying. It actually makes me question how the company is being run - who makes a decision to bug potential customers? Does management think that potential customers need to be reminded every 5 minutes that they are taking a trial? Do they think we might forget? I don't understand the logic behind this, especially when you are reminded that you are taking a trial upon opening and closing the program already - surely this sufficient??? Why bug your potential customers?

And on a side note, although the data is good the product really needs a face lift. Feels like I have stepped back in time to 1997. With new easier to use and sexier products coming onto the market I really think that your (including HEM) monopoly is at serious risk. This monopoly has made both companies complacent in my opinion.

Anyway, no need to respond, and sorry if you're the poor soul having to read this, just needed to rant because the user experience is painful!!!!!

'Trial: please register'