please support ACR

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

please support ACR

Postby jeongwee » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:55 pm

can u guys pls make pk4 support American Card Room.
jeongwee

Re: please support ACR

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:52 am

ACR is on the Winning Poker Network and is already supported in PT4. WPN Configuration Guide

If you use a Mac then the problem is that the latest WPN misses some information from the hand histories which means that PT4 can't currently import them. I believe we'll be releasing an update to work around this missing information in the next couple of days.
WhiteRider

Postby jeongwee » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:53 am

WhiteRider wrote:ACR is on the Winning Poker Network and is already supported in PT4. WPN Configuration Guide

If you use a Mac then the problem is that the latest WPN misses some information from the hand histories which means that PT4 can't currently import them. I believe we'll be releasing an update to work around this missing information in the next couple of days.

i have set the handhistory to pk4,but why when i obeserve a table,the HUD didnt show up?
jeongwee

Postby kraada » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:02 pm

You need to be playing while importing in PokerTracker in order for hands to import and the HUD to display - observed hands no longer import from the Winning network.
kraada

Postby CrackYouDown » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:47 am

Hello,
i can not import .phh data to pokertracker - ACR files are saved as .phh files... When importing from file or directory i always get errors
CrackYouDown

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:25 pm

On Windows PokerTracker 4 uses the .dhh and .phh files but if you are on a Mac then it uses the .txt files. If you have need any further assistance then please compress the original .dhh & .phh files which are not working for you and attach them to a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PT4 Feature Requests