Note Gadgets

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Note Gadgets

Postby potamito » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:48 pm

I would like that NoteTracker to give us the option to create and display Note Gadgets similars to the one NoteCaddy has, not asking for NoteTracker to create them automatically but to give the users the option to create them manually and display them along side the HUDs, this shouldnt be hard to implement and is not against the TOS os any Poker site i believe and i im 100% sure PT4 users will f..king love this.
potamito

Re: Note Gadgets

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:20 am

I'll pass on your request to the development team for future consideration.
WhiteRider

Postby BillGatesIII » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:56 am

Can you explain what 'Note Gadgets' are? Or what you want it to look like in PokerTracker? I couldn't find anything about it on the NoteCaddy site.
    BillGatesIII

Postby 4StarGen » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:15 am

probably just badges since this user is referring to Jackson's HUD which have a ton of badges
    http://forums.holdemmanager.com/notecad ... ost2246512
    4StarGen

Postby potamito » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:29 am

BillGatesIII wrote:
      Can you explain what 'Note Gadgets' are? Or what you want it to look like in PokerTracker? I couldn't find anything about it on the NoteCaddy site.

Sorry i meant badgets maybe thats why you couldnt find anything sorry but i was referring to these little icons that appears on the HM2 HUD automatically generated by NoteCaddy that denotes a particular exploitable read on villains, i would like to PT4 to have that feature on NoteTracker or at least give the user the option to manually create them.

http://imgur.com/FxaC5Qv
      potamito

Postby potamito » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:30 am

4StarGen wrote:probably just badges since this user is referring to Jackson's HUD which have a ton of badges
      http://forums.holdemmanager.com/notecad ... ost2246512

Not refering to Jackson´s HUD in particular just about NoteCaddy basic functionallity but yeah, i mean badgets not gadgets, sorry.
      potamito

Postby 4StarGen » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:56 pm

I cannot see this coming in PT4 honestly, your best chance is to build custom stats to retrieve autonotes and then format it accordingly (to icons)
      4StarGen

Postby potamito » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:24 am

Im guessing yeah this would be my best option but the thing is when creating some of the custom stats i need vast majority of them are not cachable and/or give me issues, rather do it manually, find it easier cuz also i dont have a big database (I play mostly SNGs and MTTs) so some of the stats wouldnt be practical in that regard.
      My knowledge in programming is very basic/intermidiate but i dont see how implementing this would be such a big issue.
      potamito

Postby 4StarGen » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:14 pm

Did you see any new feature in the last 2 years? I'm not, so I'm not positive
      4StarGen

Return to PT4 Feature Requests