Option to apply multiple quick filters

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Option to apply multiple quick filters

Postby bekonja » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:50 pm

As title says i want to see that feature badly.
For example i has 2 pretty complicated quick filters: one that specifies spot, like position, amount of raises occurred and such; another that specifies board texture and players' hand, once again consist of many small filters.
If i want to use them at the same time, i need to complement one with another and save it as separate quick filter, and that takes some time. And if i has more than 2 complicated quick filters i want to combine it becomes really messy.
From my perspective it is not really hard to add extra "quick filter" tabs into a software and make it so they work simultaneously. Hope for yours' cooperation, thanks.
bekonja

Re: Option to apply multiple quick filters

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:49 am

bekonja wrote:and that takes some time.

Are you recreating the filters from the beginning again? If you have the two filters saved as quick filters then you can load both of those to create a third combined filter instead of creating it from scratch. To do that load the first quick filter and then select "More Filters -> Edit Quick Filters" then select and load the second quick filter you want to use. In the window that pops up select "Append To Existing" and the filter will be loaded alongside the first quick filter and you then you can save that as a new quick filter.
Flag_Hippo

Re: Option to apply multiple quick filters

Postby bekonja » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:37 pm

Woah, never seen that feature before! That is awesome and almost exact thing i needed, thanks for support!
bekonja

Return to PT4 Feature Requests