Reset villain stats / Notetracker idea.

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Reset villain stats / Notetracker idea.

Postby MisterChoca » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:19 pm

Hello. I have a couple of questions and a request.

following this topic: https://www.pokertracker.com/forums/vie ... 59&t=51031.

-Has this function been implemented as automatic ever since ?
-I know the HUD show stats of the villain with every session combined. I also saw that when you move your mouse over a stat in the HUD, it indicates the stats for "current session". Does "current session" means "current table" ?
-Is this possible to have the opposite? Having the current table displayed, but have an idea of the overall stats if I move my mouse on the HUD of a specific villain?

-I'd like a feature / variable in the note tracker that takes in consideration the number of players left in a tournament. Example:
75-100% players leaft: Early.
75%-50% Mid.
50%-Bubble: Late.
Bubble: Bubble.
ITM
And possibly final table for MTTs

Let me explain. In Texas Holdem' A shove K6s ITM from the blind according to NASH theory has nothing to do with a shove K6s during the first hour of a TN in mid position. I'd like this information to be reported in my tracker so when I read that note when I see a villain I have already seen before, I know if the move is ok or just completely random. I think this could be a very powerful tool.

If not, is there a possibility to go back to the hand(s) when the note was taken with a single click, so I have the option to manually add the early / mid / late / information ?

Thanks!
MisterChoca
MisterChoca

Re: Reset villain stats / Notetracker idea.

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:11 pm

MisterChoca wrote:Has this function been implemented as automatic ever since ?

There hasn't been any change made in that regard. If you open a Support Ticket we can link you to the request in our system - this adds weight to the issue and allows us to notify you when an update for this is released.
MisterChoca wrote:I know the HUD show stats of the villain with every session combined. I also saw that when you move your mouse over a stat in the HUD, it indicates the stats for "current session". Does "current session" means "current table"?

Yes.
MisterChoca wrote:Is this possible to have the opposite? Having the current table displayed, but have an idea of the overall stats if I move my mouse on the HUD of a specific villain?

That isn't possible.
MisterChoca wrote:I'd like a feature / variable in the note tracker that takes in consideration the number of players left in a tournament.

That isn't information that is provided in the hand histories so PokerTracker 4 won't know that.
MisterChoca wrote:If not, is there a possibility to go back to the hand(s) when the note was taken with a single click, so I have the option to manually add the early / mid / late / information ?

Not with a single click but you can tag hands for later review.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PT4 Feature Requests