Partypoker hud not updating with new player at table

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Partypoker hud not updating with new player at table

Postby GoretexG » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:54 am

Hi,

I asked for this a few months ago but it seems that it isn't that big of a priority for the developers.

The HUD does not reset when a new player joins a table. This means that a new player joining any table will inherit the stats of the person sitting there before them, effectively rendering the PT4 hud useless for players because you can never be certain if the session stats of a given player are even his own! This is a huge step back vs HM2, which should provide an incentive to fix this, because partypoker is a major site and growing. For example, I switched to HM2, despite loving PT4 since day 1, because I can't use it in game.

I would like to ask for the developers to reconsider how important this feature is.
GoretexG

Re: Partypoker hud not updating with new player at table

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:27 pm

Your comments were forwarded to the development team and you will be automatically notified if this is added in a future update however we do not, as company policy, give out detailed plans as to which features we are going to be designing and including next beyond what specific bugs may be fixed in the next release.
Flag_Hippo

Postby GoretexG » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:21 am

Fair enough. Not asking for insider info. Just want to show more support for this feature because anyone using PT4 on partypoker is looking at incorrect statistics (!), and on partypoker there really is no other point in having software like HM2 or PT4 aside for real time session stat info on particular players.
GoretexG

Postby UShovedIn2Nuts » Mon May 28, 2018 3:36 pm

New with PT4 mac and I just noticed that this problem is still alive?
UShovedIn2Nuts

Return to PT4 Feature Requests