hud winamax

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

hud winamax

Postby moghrius » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:39 pm

my pt4 is off i have no hud pop in winamx .... what can i do ?? is it due to windows 7 ??
moghrius

Re: hud winamax

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:06 pm

Please restart PokerTracker 4 using the logging enabled link on your Windows Start Menu, reproduce this problem and then report it via our support system with the log file and that will help us figure out what's going on here. You can access the log file by clicking 'File --> Show User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window - the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Myskie » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:29 am

Hi I am on winamax too but on Mac, my hands are getting into PT4 correctly but my HUD doesn't display or display only sometimes. What can i do ?
Myskie

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:05 am

So we can see what's going on here please restart PokerTracker 4 using the logging enabled link on your Start Menu, reproduce this problem and then send your log file to us in a Support Ticket. You can access the 'Logs' folder with the log file by clicking 'File --> Show User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PT4 Feature Requests