Hand Replayer HUD position

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Hand Replayer HUD position

Postby m1234 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:44 pm

Whenever I replay a hand, the hud position always goes back to the default location - covering the blinds and button, and all bets.
Thus, every time I review a hand (and I review lots of them) I have to move the hud stats out of the way.

It would reduce a lot of annoyance if the hand replayer can remember where I like the hud stats to be positioned. Also the size of the replayer always defaults to a standard size, and I have to manually increase it for every hand that I replay.
Even if there was a feature to set it once per review session, it would save a lot of time. For example, when actually playing I set the stats where I like them when I first start a session, and it can remember where I like the stats for every hand afterwards. The hand replayer does not remember where I want the stats for the next hand and I have to move them for every hand. When someone reviews over one hundred hands per review session, it is not fun having to move the stats hundreds of times.

Anyway, thanks for PT4. I love it!
--Max
m1234

Re: Hand Replayer HUD position

Postby m1234 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:57 pm

Oops, I just figured out that the feature already exists. I'm not sure how to delete my original request.

For those that don't know, you can click on the PT4 icon at the top of the replayer and select "Save Layout".
m1234

Re: Hand Replayer HUD position

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:19 pm

Thanks for updating us!
WhiteRider

Return to PT4 Feature Requests