Anchor point select for HUD stats groups

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Anchor point select for HUD stats groups

Postby Kondrat » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:16 pm

Hi

Please, implement subj, 9 fixed places (top-left, top-center, top-right etc) are ok.

Why:
As far as I understand, for now anchor point - a point within HUD stats group area which is tied to a relative point at each table for each player place and is center for scaling a group - is right in the middle of each group. This provides 2 problems for me, think 1st is relatively common:

1. Multitabling on smaller screens (9 on 15" notebook screen for me) sometimes displays a part of a wide group (2 lines only, a must for some table themes) outside window boundary, overlapping adjacent window if focus not moved to it. As you can estimate, it will overlap a stats group in most cases :D Not really sick, but in some cases makes PS hotkeys with mouseover only - most used setting - obsolete, as one should give focus to overlapped window to read all stats. Creating 2 identical groups with different anchor point only (left-smth for the left side of a table, guess for the right? :) ) effectively resolves the problem.

Not quite common, but really important for me.
2. I have 3 (three :) ) stats groups for each player, 2 of displayed mouseover only. Groups are attached and even overlapped, but scaling (I don't play 9 tables all the time, I play tournaments and want end-of-a-day tables bigger, indeed) relative to center of each group destroys careful positioning as groups are not of similar size, apexes supposed to be in the same point move wide as well as sides attachment break. Correct setting of anchor points will keep apexes and sides in the right position despite scaling.

I understand this feature most probably haven't been highly sought, but am sure many players appreciate if it gets implemented.

Regards (and hopes :D )

Kondrat
Kondrat

Re: Anchor point select for HUD stats groups

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:34 am

If you want to be automatically notified if this feature is added in a future update then you can let us know in a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PT4 Feature Requests