Suggested improvements for future updates

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Suggested improvements for future updates

Postby Madpaw » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:04 am

Hi.

First of all,love PT4 which still sets the standards of all HUD/DB software out there (and I have tried the lot).

I have a couple of suggestions for future updates of PT4.

1. I know there has been a request elsewhere for the HUD stack size filters to be fully customisable. If this is too large a task to include in any near future update or at all then a good interim improvement would be to rethink the existing filter options. There are currently 6 stack filter options and these could be replaced with better groupings.For example most players play a shove or fold strategy at 10bb and below so there is no real advantage to having filters for 1-4bb and 5-10bb.However, strategies change a lot between 11 and 20bb which is the next filter up: there would be more sense in dividing up this grouping into separate filters to reflect how strategies change across these depths-as it is the averages which would be shown would be misleading in that they would express a mid point between very different strategies which would be applied at say 11bb and 20bb (e.g. a lot mof open shoving at 11-12bb with relatively little at 19-20bb).The same applies to the 21-35bb filter. So what is needed are filters which cover stack depths where in general players play their ranges in a similar fashion throughout the stack depth in question and are not likely to have radically different strategies at either end of the stack depth filter range. My suggestion would be along these lines
0-12bb
13-17bb
18-22bb
23-27bb
28-33bb
34-40bb
41-50bb
51bb+
This would require 2 more filters (in an ideal world there would be more) but would more accurately capture strategy meaningfully within each given range.
2. When a player sits out in cash games the sat out hands are correctly not added to the HUD stats. This does not seem to happen when a player sits out in a tournament context. Can this be corrected so we can still see the villain HUD but not have the misleading effect of hands where a villain has sat out be reflected in the HUD stats ?

Many thanks
Madpaw

Return to PT4 Feature Requests