Additional Quick Filter combo box

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Additional Quick Filter combo box

Postby stolkachov » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:04 pm

Hi,
I'd like to have additional quick filter combo box. So you can pick two filters fairly quickly.
For example I have all kind of filters saved but I do want to apply them for last session/x amount of hands. In current situation I need to go and start adding it to every filter temporarily. It's not very convinient. I do realize that I can do between dates option, but it is not suitable for all cases. Another example is that I have a tag that I put on all hands that I did review and I'd like to have "Not this tag" and then run my filters. So in one combo I would pick my regular filters and in another this "Not tag" one.

You do have similar stuff when you run the report as report built in filter will AND with quick filter.

Please consider adding it in future releases. It can be something that you can configure like "Show x quick filter combos" so if somebody doesn't need it it won't ruin his UI experience.
stolkachov

Re: Additional Quick Filter combo box

Postby stolkachov » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:38 am

oops, I realized that I posted it in the wrong subforum. Please move it to feature requests.

Thanks.
stolkachov

Return to PT4 Feature Requests