Quick Filters Request

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Quick Filters Request

Postby Gustavix320 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:12 pm

I would like some quick filters that would help alot:

1 - Specify the position of limper
on the moment we can just specify the position of active player (us) lead agressor, first raiser, 3bettor..+
So It would be a great help add limpers on player position

2 - Effective Stack Against VPIP
Would be great too if could add more logical for that stat, actually the stack depth have only Actual stack Size (our stack), Effective Stack (that works whit the maximum we can win/loose in the hand) and Stack to pot Ratio.
So when i want the effective stack works in relation on the first raiser, it not works if im greater than his, and have another players on the left to act greater than his too.
Another softwares already have this logical that works correctly whit the effective stack against VPIP

3 - Choose how many player i want pre flop to act
Example, i want a situation where im facing a 3bet HU, but it ends up catching cold calls too. I already could remove squeezes ( when a player calls and another 3bet squeeze) by denying that stat
"pre flop oportunities - pre flop actions encountered whit sizes - facing squeeze pre flop between 2 - 1000 big blind".
But couldn't remove cold calls. If i select "Number of players - players dealt Into hand - 2" It tooks situations Heads up only (not full ring HU, situations where only have 2 on the table)
So was be nice if add a quick filter like that too
Gustavix320

Re: Quick Filters Request

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:59 pm

1. There isn't a simple filter at this time for the position of limpers/callers but you can do that type of filtering in a custom report with an expression filter.

2. I will forward your suggestion. You can test the actual/effective stack size of the first raiser using a subquery similar to this although I don't know of a method to directly compare that to another stack.

3. It's quite complex to build simple filters to capture all scenarios but I've given you an expression for this here.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PT4 Feature Requests